Online writing tips - Dutch
10 writing tips for the use of e-mail expressions in Dutch.
You receive by e-mail weekly (for 10 weeks) a writing tip attached to an amusing cartoon story, a language information brochure, some extra vocabulary and grammar tips and the opportunity to do several short exercises. Several minutes are more than enough in order to refresh your language knowledge!
- The random use of English words: Heeft de trainee de required skills om die geüpgradete data te deleten?
- Less is more: is deze informatie echt nuttig voor de lezer?
- The use of clear subject formulations
- Games with spelling (c or k)
- Do I write it with a d, dd, t, tt of dt?
Required level of language proficiency
Native speaker or advanced level