French language courses with a focus on speaking
Conversation tables French: the focus is on fluency and communication.
The benefits of this course:
- 2 formulas: online or face-to-face
- Small groups (4 - 7 participants)
- Free language level testing
- 2-hour lunchtime sessions for 30 weeks
- Rapid and sustainable progress
- Final evaluation report at the end of the training
- Subsidized by the Walloon training cheques
- Price for a 60-hour course: €300 when using the Walloon training vouchers (full price: €1200)
For more information or to register, please contact Sophie Perron (0494/89.11.28 – email@example.com) or Yvette Bebronne (0474/52.03.60 – firstname.lastname@example.org).
Employees of companies who wish to keep up their language knowledge in a practical and informal manner.
1 hour = 60 minutes
Group (4 to 7 participants)
French (this course is also available for Dutch, German and English).
At the start of the French course, you receive access to our online e-learning platform where you will find weekly exercises tailored to your language level.
You’ll also have access to the e-lexica, where you can practice specific business vocabulary through a series of drills (e.g. EU terminology, financial terminology, HR terminology, IT terminology, legal terminology, marketing terminology, negotiating terminology, telephone expressions, etc.).
Rapid planning based on your availability.
The course can take place online (Teams, Zoom or Webex), at your office or in our training centre in Liege.